Cape Peninsula Full Day
The full day Peninsula Tour will take you around the entire Cape peninsula and show you the wonders of Cape Town – from the pristine beaches, to the spectacular sight of Cape Point, where the oceans meet. Also be sure not to miss the sensational visit to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
1. Clifton & Camps Bay
Situated along the Atlantic Seaboard, the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay have been awarded Blue Flag status, offering pristine white beaches and beautiful, clear waters that make these beaches highly popular with locals and visitors alike.
2. Hout Bay & Seal Island Boat Trip
The small fishing village of Hout Bay is often jokingly referred to as the ‘Republic of Hout Bay’ by Cape Town locals, and has the sense of being an entirely separate town. A beautiful beach, delicious fresh seafood, bustling markets and plenty of restaurants make this suburb a must-visit on any Cape tour. You will also have the option of going to admire the thousands of seals that inhabit the Seal Island.
3. Cape Point
Cape Point and the spectacular nature reserve that lies in this area is one of the most famous landmarks in Cape Town, and for good reason. Situated on the very tip of the peninsula, with the Indian Ocean on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the area spans across landscapes such as rugged cliffs, lush fynbos and vast open spaces – no Cape Town tour is complete without a visit to Cape Point.
4. Simon’s Town & Penguin Colony
Simon’s Town is the seat of the SA Navy, and has a charming coastal town atmosphere and a vibrant history. Here you can find a thriving harbour, a toy museum, navy museum and plenty of other sights – nearby is also Boulders Beach, which is one of the only places in the world that you can swim alongside penguins.
5. Kalk Bay
The quaint suburb of Kalk Bay runs along the Main Road, with the False Bay coastline running on one side, and the mountain on the other. Along the Main Road lies a host of veritable treasure troves, from antique shops to costume shops, bakeries, restaurants and plenty more. The area is also excellent for whale watching during whale season (June to November).
Muizenberg is world-reknowned surf spot, where people from all parts of society join in communion to enjoy the wonders of the ocean. Shark spotters keep a lookout for potential danger roaming in the bay.
6. Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens offer visitors a haven of peace and serenity at the foot of the Devil’s Peak mountain. Let yourself be enchanted and your senses roam free in the sights, smells and sounds of this lushuous forest.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- Entrance Fee To The Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Optional Visit Fees
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- Not Available On The 19th April Due To The Two Oceans Marathon And Cape Argus Cycling Tour.
- General Information And Conditions Of Carriage Prices, Routes, Places Of Interest, Destinations, Hotels And Restaurants Are Subject To Availability And To Change
- Tour Departure And Arrival Are Approximate
- German, French, Spanish As Well As Other Foreign Language Guides Are Available On Request
- All Our Vehicles Are Insured Substantially For Passenger Liability
- All Tours Are Subject To Minimum Number Of Passengers
- Luggage And Personal Possessions Are Carried At Your Own Risk
- Please Ensure That Valuables And Travel Documents Are Kept Safe At All Times