Day 1: Oudtshoorn
The charming town of Oudtshoorn, situated in the Klein Karoo is home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world famous Cango Cave
- Wine Tasting Robertson
- Visit The Ostrich Farm
Dinner & overnight stay in Oudtshoorn
Day 2: Knysna / Plettenberg Bay
Knysna, situated between lush forests and the shores of a peaceful lagoon offers a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Cango Caves
- Knysna Heads And Waterfront
- Elephant Park (Optional)
- Plettenberg Bay
Dinner & overnight stay in Knysna
Day 3: Mossel Bay
Depart from your hotel to Mossel Bay. Venture on a 4X4 Safari, one of the biggest attractions on the Garden route.
- Visit Mossel
- 4X4 Safari (Duration 2h)
The route spanning from Cape Town to the peaceful sea-side town of Knysna boasts a wide variety of landscapes, activities and sight-seeing places that will leave you with a multitude of fantastic memories. The Garden Route gets its name from its splendour as a natural wonder of mother nature. The many sea-side towns that span across the coastline each hold a distinctive personality and will let you fully enjoy the many activities and sight-seeings available along the way. Garden Route tours offer a wide range of activities, from bungee jumping to tree canopy tours, Cango Caves exploration, cheetah petting, wildlife viewing, birdwatching, river rafting, hiking, walks and many more.
This tour is specifically organized to let you enjoy the full range of exciting activities and sights along the Garden Route at the best possible packaged rate. If your budget is relatively tight, your two nights in comfortable accommodation in reasonably priced Bed & Breakfasts will enable you to spend your money on a variety of other activities as to take full advantage of your trip along the Garden Route.
Top Tips for Garden Route Tours
Whether you are visiting the Garden Route and greater Cape Province for the first time, or you are a newcomer to the Cape region, Garden Route tours are sure to leave you with memories to last a lifetime. To ensure that your trip is a safe and happy one, consider these travel tips:
- Take Care When Partaking In Adventure Sports, And Follow Your Guide’s Instructions At All Times To Ensure That You Stay Safe.
- Do Not Attempt To Explore The Cango Caves Alone – While The Cave Systems May Seem Simple, Some Of Them Are Very Complex And Getting Lost Or Injured Is Not Impossible.
- Be Careful When Approaching Wild Animals That You May Encounter At The Cheetah Park Or Crocodile Farm And Follow Instructions From The Guides At These Parks.
- While The Garden Route Is General Safe And Free Of Serious Crime, Petty Crime Can Sometimes Occur – Keep Valuables Safely Locked Up And Do Not Leave Any Items In Your Car During Activities And Excursions.
- Remember That The Sun Beats Down Hard In The Cape, So Sunscreen, Hats And Sunglasses Are Essential Items For All Tours In Cape Town And Surrounds.