Day 1: Oudtshoorn
Depart from your hotel in Cape Town and travel via Robertson winelands . Run the race against extinction while visiting the oldest and biggest cheetah and croc contact centre world-wide.
- Wine Tasting On Route To Oudtshoorn In Robertson Area
- Ostrich Farm
Dinner & overnight stay in Oudtshoorn
Day 2: Oudtshoorn/ Knysna
Visit the charming town of Oudtshoorn,,home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world famous Cango Caves as well as Knysna, situated between lush forests and the shores of a peaceful lagoon, offering a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Cango Caves
- Elephant Park (Optional)
Spending four days along the marvellous Garden Route will allow you to fully discover the many wonders of the region as well as spend time in four different towns each very different to the other. Garden Route tours are excellent for those who enjoy adventure and outdoor activities, with plenty of options to suit your tastes. From the harbour town of Knysna, to the lushious forest of the Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve, the popular beaches of Plettenberg Bay and Mossel Bay and the natural wonders of Oudtshoorn, the Garden Route represents one of the most popular region for both South Africans and visitors.
This four day tour is specially crafted at the most competitive packaged rate to suit your budgetary requirements and allows you to take full advantage of the Garden Route.
Top Tips for Garden Route Tours
Whether you are visiting the Garden Route and greater Cape Province for the first time, or you are a newcomer to the Cape region, Garden Route tours are sure to leave you with memories to last a lifetime. To ensure that your trip is a safe and happy one, consider these travel tips:
- Take Care When Partaking In Adventure Sports, And Follow Your Guide’s Instructions At All Times To Ensure That You Stay Safe.
- Do Not Attempt To Explore The Cango Caves Alone – While The Cave Systems May Seem Simple, Some Of Them Are Very Complex And Getting Lost Or Injured Is Not Impossible.
- Be Careful When Approaching Wild Animals That You May Encounter At The Cheetah Park Or Crocodile Farm And Follow Instructions From The Guides At These Parks.
- While The Garden Route Is General Safe And Free Of Serious Crime, Petty Crime Can Sometimes Occur – Keep Valuables Safely Locked Up And Do Not Leave Any Items In Your Car During Activities And Excursions.
- Remember That The Sun Beats Down Hard In The Cape, So Sunscreen, Hats And Sunglasses Are Essential Items For All Tours In Cape Town And Surrounds.