Day 1: Oudtshoorn
Depart from your hotel in Cape Town and travel via Robertson winelands.
- Wine Tasting On Route In Robertson Area
- Ostrich Farm
Dinner & overnight stay in Oudtshoorn
Day 2: Oudtshoorn/ Knysna
Visit the charming town of Oudtshoorn,,home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world famous Cango Caves as well as Knysna,situated between lush forests and the shores of a peaceful lagoon offers a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Cango Caves
- Elephant Park (Optional)
Dinner & overnight stay in Knysna
Day 3: Tsitsikamma / Plettenberg Bay
Tsitsikamma is an area characterised by large tracts of indigenous forests, deep river gorges and magniﬁcent coastlines
- Natures Valley
- Monkeyland & Birds Of Eden (Optional)
- Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve
- Plettenberg Bay
Dinner & overnight in Port Elizabeth
Day 4: Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth, called “friendly city” is situated at the end of the garden route.
- Port Elizabeth City Tour
- Visit The Dunkin Memorial
Join us on this four day from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, visiting the region’s greatest attractions, travelling through some of the most diverse and beautifil landscapes South Africa has to offer. You will be treated luxury five star accommodation and will get the chance to choose between a wide range of activities adapted to your taste. Whether you are an adventurous thrill seeker or looking for a relaxing or romantic getaway, the Garden Route has everything you need to spend a remarkable holiday in some of the most exquisite areas of South Africa. Your experienced guide will share with you the many stories, history and facts about the sights, wildlife and sea side towns that you will visit and leave you with thousands of new memories to take home.
Top Tips for Garden Route Tours
Whether you are visiting the Garden Route and greater Cape Province for the first time, or you are a newcomer to the Cape region, Garden Route tours are sure to leave you with memories to last a lifetime. To ensure that your trip is a safe and happy one, consider these travel tips:
- Take Care When Partaking In Adventure Sports, And Follow Your Guide’s Instructions At All Times To Ensure That You Stay Safe.
- Do Not Attempt To Explore The Cango Caves Alone – While The Cave Systems May Seem Simple, Some Of Them Are Very Complex And Getting Lost Or Injured Is Not Impossible.
- Be Careful When Approaching Wild Animals That You May Encounter At The Cheetah Park Or Crocodile Farm And Follow Instructions From The Guides At These Parks.
- While The Garden Route Is General Safe And Free Of Serious Crime, Petty Crime Can Sometimes Occur – Keep Valuables Safely Locked Up And Do Not Leave Any Items In Your Car During Activities And Excursions.
- Remember That The Sun Beats Down Hard In The Cape, So Sunscreen, Hats And Sunglasses Are Essential Items For All Tours In Cape Town And Surrounds.