Cape Winelands Half Day Tour
Attention wine lovers!
Zevenwacht Wine Estate
Let yourself be guided around the stunning wine cellars of this old established estate, feeling the passion of the winemakers and understanding the process that goes behind turning a grapevine field into a sumptuous wine. Treat yourself to a tasting of the estate’s finest wines and cheeses.
The Stellenbosch winelands, only 20 minutes away from the city of Cape Town, offer a superb scenery, completely different to the landscape of the Cape peninsula. Numerous grapes are grown in the region such as Chenin Blanc, Shiraz, Pinotage and the Méthode Cap Classique (local champagne). The town of Stellenbosch is a small but very vibrant town with a very famous university and numerous activities such a wine cellar tours and tastings. You will have the opportunity to purchase wines to bring back home to enjoy the region’s wonderful vintages after your visit.
Marianne Wine Estate
Marianne Wine Estate is situated at the foothill of the Simonsberg outside the town of Stellenbosch. Be welcome for a unique wine experience in a superb environment. Taste the wine and discover their French savoir-faire.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
- Entrance Fees
- Two Wine Tastings
- One Cheese Tasting
- Extra Drinks
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- General Information And Conditions Of Carriage Prices, Routes, Places Of Interest, Destinations, Hotels And Restaurants Are Subject To Availability And To Change
- Tour Departure And Arrival Are Approximate
- German, French, Spanish As Well As Other Foreign Language Guides Are Available On Request
- All Our Vehicles Are Insured Substantially For Passenger Liability
- All Tours Are Subject To Minimum Number Of Passengers
- Luggage And Personal Possessions Are Carried At Your Own Risk
- Please Ensure That Valuables And Travel Documents Are Kept Safe At All Times